We haven't posted in quite a while on this blog because we were trying out the .Mac blogger. I think I have decided that it isn't worth the $100.00 fee that you have to pay each year. I hope that soon I will be able to type with two hands and this will be much easier.
As I'm sure you already know I had my shoulder replaced on Monday and I am trying to recover from that. I will post some pictures of my arm, it is going to leave a sweet scar. Other than that we are business as usual. Branden is looking forward to returning to work and giving up his Mr. Mom duties. He hasn't had to do any cooking this week because I have such good friends and family. Next week though I'm sure his McDonalds dinner skills will have to show themselfs.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">
1 comment:
I didn't know you were having surgery. I'll have to talk to Brian about that. :) Is there anything we can do? I'll make a meal for you guys.
Post a Comment